Tamona's Tips
Welcome to the forum for Tamona's Tips. To find work at home leads, visit the main page of the site. www.TamonasTips.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tamona's Tips
Welcome to the forum for Tamona's Tips. To find work at home leads, visit the main page of the site. www.TamonasTips.com
Tamona's Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tamona's Tips

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi from California

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi from California Empty Hi from California Sat May 30, 2009 5:12 pm

sanbear

Hi guys! This is a pretty snazzy site. The colors makes me feel all girly and princessy just be being at this site. king Nice job! I just want to say you rock T.Rochelle. Smile I came across your words of wisdom on VV and then followed the trail to your blog and now here I am. Shocked (lol, okay that sounded a little stalker-ish, no worries mate, I'm not Very Happy). I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone on the site and hopefully I'll be able to contribute as well.

2Hi from California Empty Re: Hi from California Sun May 31, 2009 12:08 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

sanbear wrote:Hi guys! This is a pretty snazzy site. The colors makes me feel all girly and princessy just be being at this site. king Nice job! I just want to say you rock T.Rochelle. Smile I came across your words of wisdom on VV and then followed the trail to your blog and now here I am. Shocked (lol, okay that sounded a little stalker-ish, no worries mate, I'm not Very Happy). I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone on the site and hopefully I'll be able to contribute as well.
Welcome Sanbear!!! You are truly getting in on the start of things. If you ever see anything you think we might need to add, please let me know! I am so happy you found this site. I sure hope it helps people. I love message boards and I love helping people. I am also a HUGE cheapskate lol! I am going to add some pictures of some of my cheapness very soon. There will be something new here everyday. I see you are from California, I am going to see if I can find some things that might be appealing to our California Girl lol! lol!

https://schmooze.forumotion.com

3Hi from California Empty Thanks for the warm welcome! Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:07 pm

sanbear

Very Happy Thanks for welcoming me!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]