Tamona's Tips
Welcome to the forum for Tamona's Tips. To find work at home leads, visit the main page of the site. www.TamonasTips.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tamona's Tips
Welcome to the forum for Tamona's Tips. To find work at home leads, visit the main page of the site. www.TamonasTips.com
Tamona's Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tamona's Tips

You are not connected. Please login or register

Predicting Clearance at Walgreens

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Predicting Clearance at Walgreens Empty Predicting Clearance at Walgreens Thu May 28, 2009 9:31 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

How to predict clearance is a funny name for a tip but this portion of the forum is fun so it fits! I still claim novice status but I am learning so much nowadays.

A tip that literally, just dawned on me is how to predict a clearance. I was sitting and pouting because I missed out on 4 packs of toilet paper for $.25. I decided that I wanted to get a head start on the upcoming sale and it hit me. . . I am going to save what hit me but its going to be great.

Right now, at Walgreens they have Tuff trash bags, Lipton tea, Duracel batteries, cordless phones, Soft Scrub, Scrubbing Bubbles, Lysol products, Glade, airbeds, on clearance, Caress, Dove, sunblock, Ivory soap, Centrum, Move Free, Benadryl, Sudafed, Tylenol Sinus and Allergy, Aleve, and Excedrin all on clearance.

When I looked at next week's ad, I noticed that these items were all on sale next week. Well no wonder its on clearance. They will have to move this stuff out of the way fast. Of course you want new fresh inventory to sell to your customers. This made me really look deeper. I checked the ad for the week after and saw a few things that are on clearance now.

That's when the never ending light bulb moment continued. I should watch the items in the upcoming ad when searching for clearance items. Now there is no way to know when they will do it unless you ask and an employee is nice enough to tell you, but I have yet to have that happen. I am going to try though. I plan on hitting the stores first thing in the morning. I just know there are a few things I overlooked.

If you have access to future store ads then you have more than insight on sales. You have the key to the clearance mystery. Use those ads as a guide to tell you what items to watch for when shopping for clearance items.

I am going to give you your first step into the right direction. If you want to participate in a Walgreens or CVS clearance bonanza, watch sites like these closely:
http://iheartcvs.com/
http://iheartwags.com/
****Future ads are listed in the column on the right and they are listed in order by date. Visit your local Walgreens and look for the ORANGE tags. Then return home and look for those items in the ad. Its truly an eye opening experience.

Next time use the ad to get your coupons ready!

https://schmooze.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum