Tamona's Tips
Welcome to the forum for Tamona's Tips. To find work at home leads, visit the main page of the site. www.TamonasTips.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tamona's Tips
Welcome to the forum for Tamona's Tips. To find work at home leads, visit the main page of the site. www.TamonasTips.com
Tamona's Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tamona's Tips

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mark-down/Clearance Schedule

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mark-down/Clearance Schedule Empty Mark-down/Clearance Schedule Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:23 pm

Mama K

Mama K

What I can remember when I worked at Target, it's been a while but I think it's still the same schedule for regular markdowns. I don't remember about how the holiday markdowns go schedule wise. All stores may not have the same schedule though so just keep a look out.

Mondays ~ Childrens, Electronics, Stationary
Tuesdays ~ Women's, Pets, Market, Domestics
Wednesdays ~Men's, Toys, Lawn/Garden, Toys, HBA
Thursdays ~ Shoes, Sporting Goods, Lingerie
Fridays ~ Jewelry, Automotive, Cosmetics, Hardware

2Mark-down/Clearance Schedule Empty Re: Mark-down/Clearance Schedule Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:03 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

You saved me a lot of typing. I never leave home without a that schedule and my husband has it in his phone lol! I made your post a sticky so no one misses it. Thanks Mama K!

https://schmooze.forumotion.com

3Mark-down/Clearance Schedule Empty Re: Mark-down/Clearance Schedule Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:41 am

Mama K

Mama K

You're very welcome Very Happy That's one thing I missed about working at Target is being one of the employees to do the markdowns and know the good deals first.. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]